Know our SWOT, Develop the best strategy to enhance the Strength, Enhance system to reduce Weaknesses, Explore more about Opportunity, and Face the Threats with confidence
Why ICS Security Audit and Assessment is IMPORTANT
Periodic audit and system assessment is required to ensure the compliance and sustainability of the system, with the reference to the standard.
Where to START?
Getting know the SWOT
SWOT analysis in ICS Security Assurance can be derived from several integrated methods. It is the combination between (at least) Risk Assessment and Security Assessment. The result of the Risk Security Posture and Security Assessment Report are the SWOT itself. The challenge is how to have a proper SWOT analysis by using proper method, conducted by proper people, and refer to proper standard?
ICS Security SWOT Sample
ICS Security Compliance
The deviation from the standard should be marked as a gap, and it should be actioned to be closed out. Any critical finding during the audit and system assessment should be documented, the close out action item should be strategized, with proper timeline of target achievement
- With Non-Destructive Assessment (NDA) methodology to get the very detail ICS Cyber Security posture of your ICS environment as the guidance for the further milestone of ICS Cyber Security Assurance
- Do not ever bypassing the Audit and Assessment step, since this is the very critical point to know in detail regarding our ICS Cyber Security SWOT that represented in ICS Cyber Security Posture through the Audit and Assessment results (Final Documentation)
Get Assessed Now
- Full coverage from logical to physical access audit, network perimeter, up to data access protection, backup and restore scheme and practice, update attitude and practice, defense-in-depth from varies point of view, and so more checklist items to be elaborated and assessed through this integrated assessment project
- By referencing to well known Industrial Standards in Cyber Security and ICS Cyber Security assurance such as NIST SP 800-82, ISA/IEC 62443, ISO 27001, API STD 1164 but also considering some national standards as per required such as NESA, HICS, National Standard for ICS Security Qatar, etc. in order to bring the thorough audit and assessment scheme to provide robust result that depict the actual ICS Cyber Security posture
- Mapping the checklist items into ICS Cyber Security Management System (our internal platform of ICS Cyber Security standard) in order to conveyed the idea to the customer with ease understanding but keep the whole detailed reports as part of the integrated result for future reference
- The Final Report as the final documentation that contain from A to Z regarding the audit and assessment report, checklist items, the actual fidning, recommendation and strategic movement ofr continuous improvement and several detailed notes as part of the whole audit process
ICS Cyber Security Management System Framework
The ICS security assessment is a critical path of having ICS security assurance in the assessed ICS environment. The method and Body of Knowledge of doing the assessment will drive the optimalization of the assessment result.
By using ICS Cyber Security Management System framework (Fedco’s proprietary framework) as the umbrella of doing ICS security assessment, it is expected that the final security posture result will be optimal and determine the best strategic action & implementation milestones
- Access Management
- Asset Management
- Data Management
- Emergency Response Management
- Network Management
- Risk Management
ICS Security Assessment is one of our core competence – Contact us for more information and consultation. Sharing session will be another option for those who has willingness to know more regarding ICS security, before deciding go or no go